Let’s sing! Welcome to these 2 hours of breathing, harmony, expression, well… a colourfull musical encounter.
Friday, February 26 at 18:00 – 21:00
Price PLN 50
Or Saturday, February 27
* 1 part: h. 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
* Lunch break: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
* 2nd part: hours 15:00 – 18:00
Price PLN 100 Note, the number is limited to 10 participants.
Please sign up for one workshop only, on Friday or Saturday, so that everyone who wants to participate can sign up … Let’s share! For our health.
But I promise I’ll be back soon! Thank you very much for your understanding.
Registration for priv. or by e-mail email@example.com
Place: Contact Przestrzeń Ruchu i Tańca, ul. Szpitalna 40, 2nd floor!
Let your voice ring!
Workshops a cappella with traditional Gospels songs and songs from West Africa (Kongo, Benin, Senegal, Mali) and South Africa (zulu and xhosa languages). / *polyphony
*Polyphony (2 or 3 voices / choir), approach of the « response song »
1. Technical lesson of singing (breathing, muscles, posture, and connection of all the « body structure » ).
All of the body is singing, vocal exercises.
2. Exploration of different « voices », different sounds each person can produce.
3. Rythm exercices, practice feet and clap hands, all of the body is playing.
4. Improvisation, developement of the correlation rythm/harmony/ melody.